An entirely renovated, reimagined Water Ways environment will transform Providence Children’s Museum with torrents of fun this fall!
Visitors of all ages will splash, explore and discover imaginative all-new water play:
- Transform the size and shape of billowing mist and water domes
- Send objects spiraling and twisting through vortexes
- Connect pipe pieces to form fountains that funnel the flow of mist and water
- Investigate and sculpt crushed ice using a variety of tools
- “Paint” watery designs on a large slate wall
- Explore an expanded toddler play area with balls, ramps and spigots
- And MUCH more!
The exhibit closes for renovations on September 2 and the reimagined environment will open in November. Visit the Museum’s blog for stories and photos of reinventing Water Ways!
Play Power |
Children's Garden | The Climber | Underland
Littlewoods | ThinkSpace | Coming to Rhode Island | Iway | Strings